Dog Training Problems
Dog Training and Dog Behavioural Problems
I have been helping people professionally with their dog training or dog behavioural problems for over 10 years now.
If your dog is not behaving the way you want him/her to, you should take heart in that you are not alone and that whatever the problem, there will be a solution to most dog behavioural problems.
I have successfully helped frustrated dog owners with all of the problems listed here:
- How to stop a dog from pulling on the lead.
- Jumping Up
- Dog aggression
- House training
- Possessive behaviour, including guarding items and food.
- Separation anxiety, including howling and destructive behaviour when your dog is left alone.
- Introducing a dog to your new baby.
- How to use positive reinforcement in your dog training programme.